Thursday, June 7, 2007

Quick update

I've had a few requests from you guys to put a pic up that has me in it, just to prove that I really am in Europe (although you do realize that photoshopping something wouldn't be too hard). So, here you go. It's me in the tram on the way to the Matterhorn. My Euro-beard is coming in like a champ, my eurostink comes into effect everyday about 4 pm from the hiking, trains, etc, and my euro-mullet is about 6 months away. So don't count on seeing pics of that anytime soon.

Matterhorn Self Portrait

I've enjoyed reading your emails and comments in the blog. I'm hoping to keep this blog a 2-way conversation as opposed to me simply broadcasting. If you're reading this and don't have my email it's layne.turner {at} gmail {dot} com. Til next time.

No comments: